Are you an experienced and hard working accountant looking to work in one of the leading affiliate companies on the German market?
WIS Ltd are looking for an accountant to join their finance team.
• Write and send invoices, check receipt of money
• Prepare monthly advanced tax returns
• Create monthly payslips and send social security and tax to IRD
• Transfer invoices
• Create cost and income overview
• Act as internal contact person for our external debt collection partner
You should bring with you:
• Accounting degree or ACCA or in the final stages
• Experience of dealing with the MFSA and other government agencies, eg IRD, social security and VAT department
• At least two years of working within accounts department and preparing monthly payroll and experience in Maltese labour law
• Driven and motivated with excellent time management and analytical skills
• Organised with good eye for detail
• Good command in both English and Maltese
• Young, agile and multicultural team
• Dynamic and innovative working environment
• Sustainably successful and growing company
• Flexible working hours and home office regulation
• Performance based pay in connection with an attractive bonus regulation
• Free selection of working equipment, office with sea view sun terrace
• Freshly prepared lunch, free soft drinks, coffee and snacks
• Health benefit regulation
• Annual Conference and training budget
• ...and much more!
Sound like you? Then don’t lose time and apply today by using our application form at jobs.wis-ltd.net or get in touch via email@example.com
We are looking forward to getting to know you!